My Quilt Planner
The most user-friendly quilting layout program for machine embroiderers and longarmers!
Got quilt tops? Finish them with My Quilt Planner!
Design custom layouts or allover quilting from block to king size.
Build your quilt diagram
Customized Quilt Layout
Allover Quilt Layout
- Automatic-quilt-layout includes multiple borders, sashing, and layout options
- Design custom layouts or allover quilting from block to king size
- View quilt designs on your actual quilt top
- Show/hide layers
- Auto export designs for the entire layout
- Save designs in proper orientations for the entire quilt diagram
- Load a backdrop
- Print full-size templates
- Print hooping diagram
- Save in the most popular embroidery and longarm formats
- Includes 99 continuous line designs
- Autofill blocks and borders with quilting designs
- Autofit designs in blocks and borders
- Auto center designs in blocks and borders
- Copy, paste, merge
- Unlimited undo/redo
- Resize with stitch regeneration
- Create custom thread charts
- Move to front/back
- Combine/break apart
- 3D realistic view
- Design sequence
- Virtual design redraw
- Gridlines & guidelines
- Ruler – toggle between metric and imperial for quick conversions
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster or SoC.
RAM: 2 GB (64-bit)
Free hard disk space: 16 GB.
Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
Display: 800 x 600
MacOS OS version 10.13.6 (High Sierra)
Processor: 1.4 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 4 GB
Hard Disk: 500 GB
Inspirations Software will run on a MAC with the use of a MAC Key. For more information click here.