Brother VQ2400 Sewing Machine $2000
If you have a passion for quilting and sewing, the new DreamCreator® Innov-ís VQ2400 from the V-Series lineup will thrill you. This versatile quilting and sewing machine was built to give home-based quilting and sewing enthusiasts their next dream machine. Advanced features like the MuVit Digital Dual Feed – a motor driven foot and smooth, easy pivoting with the Pivot Function, make this the ideal machine for working on quilts or any project with thin or layered fabrics. Built with 50% brighter lighting than most Brother machines, you can now see your work in brilliant light…no more task lights needed! Sew and quilt faster – up to 1,050 stitches per minute, while enjoying luxuries like Automatic Needle Threading and bobbin winding while sewing. With all these great features packed into our most affordable V-Series machine yet, why not start creating today?
- 561 sewing stitches (531 built-in, 30 on CD), 14 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles, 3 sewing fonts, 1 Cyrillic font and 1 Japanese font
- MuVit Digital Dual Feed
- Large 3.6” x 6.0” LCD touch screen display
- Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA) feature
- 10-inch LED lighting
- Pivot function
- Lockstitch key
- Large 5” x 11.25” workspace
- Rolling Luggage
Brother XV8550D Dream Machine 2 $6000
When we created THE Dream Machine, our most advanced machine ever, few believed it could be surpassed. However, our visionary designers at Brother never stop dreaming. Now, we bring you THE Dream Machine 2. Enhanced, fine-tuned and graced with refined new features to give serious enthusiasts like yourself an incomparable sewing, embroidery and quilting experience. Are you ready for luxury in every detail? Dream on!
- Large 10.1″ built-in high definition LCD display with faster processing than prior model
- 9.5″ x 9.5″ embroidery frame with rubber gasket and ribbed corners for less slippage
- Industry-first ScanImation Scanning Frame and InnovEye 2 Technology
- My Design Center features: outline recognition to effortlessly add stipple and fill patterns to embroidery designs, and inside & outside auto stipple and fill patterns
- Easily create trapunto-like projects using the new save outline feature
- Color Sort feature to cut down on thread changes when combining designs
- No-fuss stippling in the embroidery mode, easily adds stippling around any embroidery designs
- Easy appliqué feature with ability to create multiple appliqués in one hoop
- Enhanced embroidery editing features include: letter insertion at mid-point of a text line, left, center and right alignment
- Expansive 5″ x 11.25″ workspace for your larger projects and our largest 9.5″ x 14″ embroidery area
- 982 built-in embroidery designs, including 166 designs featuring Disney characters, 140 frame pattern combinations, 22 embroidery lettering fonts and 5 sewing lettering fonts.
- 726 built-in sewing stitches, including 15 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes and 1 style of four-step buttonholes.
- MuVit Digital Dual Feed System to powerfully feed fabric from the top and bottom for greater
- Rolling Luggage
- Includes Upgrade 2
Janome Memory Craft 7700QCP $750
The Janome New Home Memory Craft 7700 QCP really is a perfect quilting companion. With hundreds of stitches and AcuFeed layered fabric sewing system, it has everything you need to complete a sewing project without hassle.
- Free arm
- flat bed convertible
- 250 stitches including 11 buttonholes
- 3 Monogramming fonts
- 11″ x 4.7″ of work space
- Superior Plus Feed System
- Drop Feed Dog
- Automatic Plate Converter (APC)
- AcuFeed™: Layered Fabric Feeding System
- Built-in, One-hand™ needle threader
- Horizontal full rotary hook
- 5 white LED lamps
- LCD touchscreen
- Automatic thread tension control (roller type)
- Speed control slider
- Needle up/down selection
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Automatic Thread cutter
- Adjustable Knee lifter
- Sewing speeds up to 1,000 stitches per minute
- Maximum stitch width: 7mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Jog dial
- 7-piece feed dog system
Brother CM650W Scan N Cut $250
Meet ScannCut, the World’s First Home and Hobby Cutting Machine with a Built-in Scanner! The secret to ScanNCut’s amazing versatility lies in the 300 DPI built-in scanner, allowing you to take your scanned images, photos or hand drawn sketches and turn them into unique cutting designs, without the need or expense of a computer, software, or pricey cartridges. See it… Scan it… Cut it… Create it!
- Background Scan – See your scanned image on the large color LCD touch screen, open your cut design, and use the stylus to simply move the design to the desired area for a perfect cut without measuring or using a computer.
- Welding – Use the welding feature to combine shapes, hand drawings, fonts, and more directly on-screen. Combine detailed or intricate cuts in seconds to simply group designs in one piece prior to cutting.
- Space Saving Auto-layout Capabilities – Get the maximum use out of your material – even the smallest scraps can be utilized!
- Scan to USB – Scan virtually anything into your machine to be saved as a cut file. You can also use ScanNCut to scan important documents, files, artwork, photographs, and more – then save to your USB for future use without the need for a clunky, stand-alone scanner. USB not included.
- On-screen Editing – Every editing function can be done right on your LCD touch screen. This includes customizing designs by resizing them, changing shape or position, using only part of a design, welding designs, rotating designs, and more.
- Seam Allowance and Sewing Guidelines – ScanNCut gives you the ability to add a seam allowance in 1/4″ increments to assist you in piecing together fabric for quilts, clothing, and more.
- Large Scanning and Cutting Area – Use the included 12″ x 12″ cutting mat, or the 12″ x 24″ cutting mat (available for additional purchase) to easily create and cut a wide variety of designs of all sizes.
Floor Model Brother Dream Quilter 15X Longarm $7000
Package includes: Brother Dream Quilter 15X Longarm machine, 5 FT Brother Dream Frame, the Brother Dream Motion Robotic Software, a Ruler Base, Rear Machine Handles, 3 Piece Hopping Foot Set, and 10 extra M Bobbins.
THE Dream Quilter 15X was crafted with all the high-end long-arm features you’re looking for in a truly affordable quilting machine. Enjoy the freedom to quilt larger patterns or blocks with THE Dream Quilter 15X and its generous 15″ x 8″ workspace at up to 1,800 SPM. It’s the perfect machine to dedicate to THE Dream Fabric Frame for all your quilting projects.
- Up to 1,800 stitches per minute
- 5″ LCD touch screen display with Front or Side Mount options
- 15″ W x 8″ H workspace
- Includes free-motion quilting foot and 10 quilting machine needles
- Manual speed control
- Manual needle threading system:
- Manual Dual Thread Tension
- Dual-cone thread holders
- Built-in bobbin winder
- Large M-class bobbin
- 6 bright LED Needle Lights with Brightness control
- Accessory Ports: Foot Pedal, (2) Encoder, Dream Motion, USB
- Industrial Grade Metal Body